Nikon 1 V1 Firmware
- Best Office Software For Mac
- V1 Golf Software For Mac
- V1 Software For Mac Os
- V1 Software For Mac Windows 10
Latest version: v1.0.5 Windows v1.0.6 Mac If you don’t already have a serial number, you can purchase the product here. NOTE: This update is NOT suitable for Mac App Store. A library of over 125,000 free and free-to-try software applications for Mac OS.
- Mac OS
This software update program is for the customer-owned product listed above (the “affected product”), and is provided only on acceptance of the agreement listed below. By selecting “Accept” and clicking “Download”, you are held to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement. Be sure you understand the terms of the agreement before beginning download.
Teletype for Atom. Great things happen when developers work together—from teaching and sharing knowledge to building better software. Teletype for Atom makes collaborating on code just as easy as it is to code alone, right from your editor.
This service provides software for upgrading Nikon 1 V1 A firmware to Ver. 1.40 and B firmware to Ver. 1.40. This software allows for simultaneous update of both A and B firmware to the latest version from any previous firmware version. Verify your camera’s firmware version using the instructions below. If this latest version is already installed in your camera, you need not update the firmware.
- Want the latest? The versions here are the current stable full releases. Often, new features or bug fixes can be found in the Pre-Release section.
- Mac DYMO Label™ v8.7.5 Download. Windows DYMO Connect for Desktop v1.3.1 Download. Not sure which software. Rhino Connect Software v1.4 Download.
Be sure that you have read and understand the terms of the license agreement before initiating download of this software from the links at the bottom of this page.
Modifications enabled in this version
- Support for the FULL/LIMIT focus limit switch on the 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 has been added.
When camera firmware is updated to this version, autofocus does not function when an FT1 running L firmware Ver. 1.10 or earlier is used.
Users of the FT1 must update FT1 L firmware to Ver. 1.20 at the same time camera firmware is updated.
- An issue that prevented printing of photos using the PictBridge standard with some printers has been resolved.
Precaution for upgrading firmwareThe camera’s internal clock may be reset when the firmware is upgraded. Should this occur, set the clock to the correct date and time after the firmware has been upgraded using the Time zone and date item in the setup menu.
How to verify your cameras current firmware version
If the latest firmware version is already installed on your V1 you need not proceed with download or installation of this Firmware Upgrade. The current firmware version can be verified from the Firmware version item in the camera's setup menu.
- Press the MENU button to display the menu screen.
- Select Firmware version from the setup menu.
- The camera's A and B firmware versions will be displayed.
Best Office Software For Mac
Quick Install Guide
This is the quick install guide, for detailed instructions click the link below.
Power the camera from AC adapter unit or use a fully charged battery.
- Create a new folder with an appropriate name on your computer's hard drive.
- Download the Windows (.EXE) or Mac (.DMG) file from the links at the bottom of this page to the folder created in step 1.
- Run the downloaded file to create a folder called V1Update which contains the V1_0140.bin file .
- Use a card reader or similar device to copy the V1_0140.bin file to the root directory of a memory card formatted in the camera.
- Insert the memory card into the camera's memory card slot and turn on the camera.
- Select Firmware version from the camera's setup menu and follow instructions displayed to upgrade the firmware.
- After the upgrade is complete, turn the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Access the Firmware version item in the camera's setup menu to confirm that the firmware has been upgraded.
Firmware upgrades can be performed for you at authorized Nikon service centers.
|Windows: Detailed Firmware Upgrade instructions||Mac: Detailed Firmware Upgrade instructions|
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (all editions)
Mac OS X
Mac OS X version 10.6.8 - 10.9.2
*SD Card reader or computer with built-in SD memory card slot required.
Download file: F-V1-V140W.exe (11.37 MB)
Download file: F-V1-V140M.dmg (13.25 MB)
V1 Golf Software For Mac
End User License Agreement
V1 Software For Mac Os
(Approx. 11.37 MB)
V1 Software For Mac Windows 10
(Approx. 13.25 MB)