- Gmail on Mac Mail – setting up gmail for Mac. The post is about how to setup Gmail on Mac Mail application to keep things synchronized and easily accessible from your Mac OS X. This tutorial shows you how to set up or integrate gmail with you mac. Integrating gmail with mac.
- Unfortunately, Safari doesn’t have a simple way to set applications handlers. We searched for an easy method (keyword: easy) such as a setting or configuration file, but the only way to reliably do this in Safari is using the mailto extension (it’s also available for Opera and Chrome). The mailto extension works for more than simply Gmail.
- Setting Up Gmail For Mac
- Setting Up Gmail In Outlook For Mac
- Mac Mail Settings
- Setting Up Gmail On Mac Catalina
How to Add Gmail Email to Spark for Mac. If you are already using Spark Mail app on your Mac and want to add your Gmail account, simply follow these steps. Launch Spark for Mac; At the top left of your screen, click on “Spark” “Add Account” Click on the “Gmail” icon from the grid of email service providers. Open Outlook Mac for setting up Gmail IMAP in Outlook Mac. From top Menu click Tools. Click Tool and select Accounts option.
- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your Mac to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a Gmail account, follow these instructions here instead.
- Launch Spark for Mac
- Click on “Start using Spark” on the welcome screen.
- On the next screen, enter your Gmail password and click Next. Then, click on the blue ‘Allow’ button to grant Spark access to your email account, so you can use your Gmail within Spark.
That’s it! There are no Settings to configure and no servers to specify. Just sign into your Gmail account and start using Spark for Mac.
Setting Up Gmail For Mac
How to Add Gmail Email to Spark for Mac
Setting Up Gmail In Outlook For Mac
If you are already using Spark Mail app on your Mac and want to add your Gmail account, simply follow these steps.
- Launch Spark for Mac
- At the top left of your screen, click on “Spark” > “Add Account…”
Mac Mail Settings
- Click on the “Gmail” icon from the grid of email service providers
- When you see the Sign in with Google screen, enter your Gmail email and password and click Next. Then, click on the blue ‘Allow’ button to grant Spark access to your email account, so you can use your Gmail within Spark.
Setting Up Gmail On Mac Catalina
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your Gmail account on Mac and all your emails will be available to use on your Mac.