- 1-16 of 461 results for 'apple macbook pro student discount' Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz Core i5, 256GB - Space Gray - 2017 (Renewed) 4.5 out of 5 stars 132.
- In July 2019, Apple stopped selling the 12-inch MacBook on its website and in its stores, but you can still get it from third-party resellers. There are plenty of reasons to opt for.
Get the new MacBook Air from $899 and the new 13‑inch MacBook Pro from $1199 in our Education Store. Shop MacBook AirShop 13-inch MacBook Pro Save on a new Mac or iPad with Apple education pricing. Available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels.
Apple's back-to-school deals include discounts on Macs and iPads, plus you can get a free pair of AirPods
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Apple products are some of the hottest around during the back-to-school season, but they've always been set at luxury or premium prices.
- Every year, Apple offers an education discount on some of its products most closely aligned with school work, namely MacBooks, Macs, and iPads.
- This year, students and educators can also get a pair of Apple AirPods for free when they buy a Mac, MacBook, or iPad.
- You can also save 20% on AppleCare+ device protection, and each purchase comes with one year of Apple TV+ as well as three months of Apple Music for free, with a discounted subscription cost ($4.99/month) for students after the Apple Music trial ends.
It's already time to start thinking about the back-to-school season, regardless of whether you'll be sitting in a physical classroom this year. Apple is once again running a series of deals on its products for students and educators, so they can get discounts on laptops, tablets, software, and accessories.
With the education discount, students, school staff, and students' parents can save up to $300 on Mac desktops, $100 on MacBook laptops, $50 on select iPads, 5-10% on accessories, 50% on Apple Music, and 20% on AppleCare+ device protection. If you buy a Mac or iPad, you will also receive a pair of AirPods for free.
If you're eligible for student pricing and don't see the discounted prices, you'll need head to Apple's back-to-school site first.
Unfortunately, Apple doesn't have an end date for this promotion. The company only states that the free AirPods with a Mac or iPad purchase are only available while supplies last. So, it'd be smart to act quickly if you want to take advantage of this freebie.
Find the best Apple back-to-school deals of this year below, or shop all of Apple's education deals here.
Updated 7/6/20 by Joe Osborne: Added Apple's deals for 2020 and checked all links for accuracy. Also updated with details on Apple's free AirPods promotion for education customers.© getty
To qualify for an Apple Music student subscription, you must be a student studying a bachelor degree, post-graduate degree, or equivalent Higher Education course at a University, College (U.S. only) or Post-Secondary School (Canada only). Junior, technical colleges, and special courses are also eligible in Japan.
The Apple Music student subscription is only available in certain countries and regions. Learn more about Apple Music availability.
To subscribe, open the Apple Music app or iTunes
In the Apple Music app or iTunes, tap or click For You.
Already subscribe to Apple Music? Learn how to change to a student subscription.
Start a trial, then choose Student
Tap or click the trial offer (one trial per person or family), choose Student, then tap or click Verify Eligibility.
Verify that you're a student
A browser window will open and you'll be taken to the UNiDAYS website. Follow the onscreen prompts to verify your enrollment. After UNiDAYS verifies that you're a student, you'll be redirected back to the Apple Music app or iTunes.
Mac Discount For Students
Sign in with your Apple ID
Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases. If you don’t have an Apple ID, choose Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one.
If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can’t sign in.
Apple Education Discount Eligibility
Confirm your billing information
If asked, confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method. Then tap or click Join.
If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
Verify your student status
Near the end of each year that you have an Apple Music student subscription, you'll see a message that asks you to verify your student status in the Apple Music app or iTunes. You can also verify your student status at any time using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
In the Apple Music app or iTunes
If you see a message that asks you to verify your student status:
- Tap or click Verify Eligibility.
- Tap or click Go to Website.
- Sign in to your institution's portal.
- After you sign in to your institution's portal, you’ll be directed back to Apple Music and see a confirmation screen.
In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Apple Music Membership.
- Tap Verify your student status. You'll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.
- Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility. If the verification is successful, you'll automatically return to Apple Music and continue your Apple Music student subscription.
No longer a student?
If you're no longer a student or if you complete 48 months of a student subscription, your subscription automatically becomes an Apple Music individual subscription and you lose free access to Apple TV+.
If you're prompted to verify your student status after launching Apple Music, but you're no longer a student or have completed 48 months of a subscription, tap or click 'I'm No Longer A Student.' You won't be asked to verify again.
If you don’t confirm during the verification period, and you still have time left in your 48 months, you'll have to re-enroll as a student.
Get help with your UNiDAYS account
If you need help with your UNiDAYS account, contact UNiDAYS Support.
How to watch Apple TV+
If you have an Apple Music student subscription, you can enjoy free access to Apple TV+ for a limited time. Just open the Apple TV app and start watching Apple Originals. You can't share your free Apple TV+ access with Family Sharing.
Apple TV+ isn't available in all countries and regions. You might be able to use Apple Music but not Apple TV+ in your country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
- You can also get an individual subscription or family subscription to Apple Music.
- Subscribe to Apple TV+ to stream all-new Apple Originals, ad-free and on demand.
- View, change, or cancel your subscription.
- Learn more about Apple Music and Apple Music pricing.
- Learn more about the features included with Apple Music.