Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select 'Community', 'My profile', 'View all my games', then the game and view stats.
Jagged Alliance is a series of turn-based tactics video games. The first games in the series were released for DOS. From Jagged Alliance 2 on, the games were developed using DirectX for native Windows operation. Jagged Alliance 2 was also released for Linux and is available on Steam and on GOG.com for Windows. Download Jagged Alliance: Rage! For Mac OS: Jagged Alliance: Rage! Is the continuation of the turn-based RPG series Jagged Alliance with elements of tactics, which tells about mercenaries. 20 years after the events of the first game, the famous mercenaries will go to the nightmarish jungle, where they will have to go through severe trials. How to install and play the game. Files for Mac can be run on all versions of OS X. You need to uncompress the 7z archive using the proper software (please use Keka to avoid problems). If the archive contains a DMG, double click it to mount the disk. Contentsshow Official description 'The American Uzi. Born in the days of disco, this weapon has been very popular in the lank of pink flamingos and snow. ' Pros: Quick Firing, Fast Burst Fire Cons: Unreliable Attachments Laser Scope Gun Barrel Extender Silencer Locations Tips & Tricks This is one of the most powerful sub-machine guns which appears in game, it is the gun of choice of Earl. Jagged Alliance: Flashback is our vision of returning a once critically acclaimed franchise back to its roots, it's not a reboot, it's a reset! Our main goal is to bring back the tactical turn-based action that the original Jagged Alliance games are known for - the game was a thinking man's game, a thinking man with lots of guns!
Jagged Alliance 3 Free Download
Jagged Alliance: Flashback Wiki
- Baby Boot Camp: Train 5 militia squads.
- Big Boss: Hire 50 Mercenaries.
- Big Boy Boot Camp: Train 25 militia squads.
- Boom!!!: Destroy 10 environment pieces.
- Cold-Blooded Killer: Kill 100 Enemies.
- Dead Prince of San Hermanos: Kill the prince and complete the game.
- Demo Guy: Destroy 50 environment pieces.
- Demolition Man: Destroy 100 environment pieces.
- First Strike: Complete the first mission.
- Healer: Use 25 bandages.
- Hireling: Hire 5 Mercenaries.
- Killer: Kill 25 enemies.
- Medic: Use 5 bandages.
- Medicine Man: Use 50 bandages.
- Mercenary Tryouts: Train 75 militia squads.
- Money Man: Hire 15 Mercenaries.
- Side Chef: Complete all side missions.
- Side Dish: Complete a side mission.
- Spicy Affair: Complete the Spice questline.
- The Reaper: Kill 500 enemies.
- This Is My House: Heal 100 mercenaries in doctor mode.
- What, Who, Where?: Find a way to Angetta.
- What's Up Doc?: Heal 50 mercenaries in doctor mode.
- Who Called The Doctor?: Heal 5 mercenaries in doctor mode.