SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhones.exe The USB Driver for Windows is available for download on this page. You need the driver only if you are developing on Windows and want to connect a Samsung Android device to your development environment over USB. Expand Monitors, and right click Samsung Monitor to Update driver. Click Search automatically for the updated software, so Windows will search the latest Samsung drivers for your Samsung monitor. After the Samsung monitor driver installation is complete, you can adjust and configure your monitor at will.
Now the diversified shapes and functions of the monitor attract more users. For example, having a Samsung curved monitor is a wonderful thing. However, do you need to install drivers for your Samsung monitor? If so, just go on.
Does you Samsung Monitor Need Drivers?
Generally speaking, the monitor does not require a driver. If you use general Samsung LED Monitors, LCD monitors, and curved monitors, they are in support of plug and play. However, some monitors with advanced performance, such as Samsung 3D monitors or EIZO professional monitors, require drivers to run smoothly.
Another question that confuses many people is why there is a CD when buying a monitor and What this CD is designed for.
If you read the instruction manual of the monitor carefully, you will find that even if you do not install the driver, the monitor can be used normally. The driver on the CD-ROM allows you to enjoy functions like color profiles, power management, and split-screen functions, and so on.
Related: How to Download Samsung USB Drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7
How Do I Install the Samsung Monitor Drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7?
If you are using the Samsung curved monitors, gaming monitors, or USB monitors, you do not need to know how to check if there is a driver for it, just follow next three methods.
Method 1: Download Samsung Monitor Drivers Automatically
The method of automatically updating the driver is actually very effective when you try to download the Samsung monitor driver. For some old non-pluggable Samsung monitors or some Samsung monitors whose drivers cannot be found on the official website, such as Samsung s24c450, Samsung Syncmaster s24b300, etc., automatically updating is easier.
Driver Booster is an easy-to-use automatic driver updating tool. With this tool, you don’t have to check if the computer is missing a certain driver, or if a certain driver is outdated, missing or even corrupted. Driver Booster can work for you automatically.
1. Download, install, and run Driver Booster on Windows 10.
2. Click Scan. Driver Booster will start to scan all your computer hardware including the Samsung products such as Samsung printers, Samsung monitors, etc.
3. In the scanning results, find the Samsung monitor such as Samsung s24c450, and then Update. You should wait for some seconds when the Samsung s24c450 driver is downloaded and updated automatically.
Method 2: Download Samsung Monitor Drivers Manually
Even though some monitors do not need drivers, Samsung’s official website still provides drivers for some special monitors for better performance of the monitors. Therefore, for download Samsung monitor drivers manually, follow the next steps.
1. Go to Samsung Download Center.
2. Select your product type: Computing >Monitors > Your Monitor Device such as LED Monitors.
3. Choose your LED Monitor Type. Here provide two methods to select the LED Monitor type. And take Samsung s27d360 as an example.
4. Drop down Samsung LED Monitor D360 series, find the Drivers option and click Download. The Samsung S27d360 driver package file is S24D360HL.exe.
5. Double click the S24D360HL.exe to install Samsung S27d360 driver on Windows 10, 8, 7.
Method 3: Update Samsung Monitor Drivers in Device Manager
Of course, you can use Device Manager to uninstall, update, and roll back drivers. So if your computer uses a Samsung monitor, you can also update its driver with Device Manager.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand Monitors, and right click Samsung Monitor to Update driver.
3. Click Search automatically for the updated software, so Windows will search the latest Samsung drivers for your Samsung monitor.
After the Samsung monitor driver installation is complete, you can adjust and configure your monitor at will.
How to Download Samsung Monitor Drivers for Mac?
Similarly, on a MacBook or MacPro, there is no need to install drivers for Samsung monitors such as SyncMaster 2333SW or other Samsung monitors in other models. What you should do is to connect your Samsung monitor to the Mac in the correct way.
USB port types and names
USB (Universal Serial Bus) is an industry standard for connecting computers and other devices. It's available with many types of ports, and each type has a unique shape. On Mac computers, USB is available with these ports, depending on your Mac model:
Type USB-A ports are commonly called USB, USB 2, or USB 3 ports, depending on the USB specification they support. They aren't reversible, so a USB-A connector plugs into the port only when oriented correctly.
Type USB-C ports are available as either standard USB-C ports or Thunderbolt 3 ports that also support USB-C connections. They both look the same, and the connector plugs into the port in either orientation.
Learn more about identifying the ports on your Mac, as well as the adapters and cables you can use to connect older devices to type USB-C ports.
USB specifications are important primarily when you want the most speed and power for your USB device, or your device needs more power or is using too much power. Every USB port supports a particular USB specification, which determines the port's maximum>USB specifications on MacData transferPowerUSB 3.1 Gen 2
Also known as USB 3.2 Gen 2
Up to 10 GbpsUp to 15W at 5VUSB 3.1 Gen 1
Also known as USB 3.2 Gen 1 or USB 3
Up to 5 GbpsUp to 900 mA at 5VUSB 2.0
Up to 480 MbpsUp to 500 mA at 5VUSB 1.1
Up to 12 MbpsUp to 500 mA at 5V
To learn which specification is supported by a type USB-A or type USB-C port on your Mac model:
- Choose Apple menu > About This Mac, click Support, then click Specifications.
- Check the System Information app for more details, including about USB devices connected to USB ports on your Mac. Select USB in the sidebar, then select a USB bus on the right.
Get the best performance from your USB devices
USB specifications all work with each other, but speed and power are limited by the cable or device that uses the earliest specification. For example, if you connect a USB 3 device to USB 2 port, your device is limited to USB 2 speeds, and it can't draw more power from the port than can be delivered over USB 2. In other words, to get the best performance, make sure that the USB port on your Mac and the USB cable to your device meet or exceed the USB specification of the device itself.
If your Mac doesn't recognize a USB device after you plug it into your Mac:
- Check all connections: Unplug the device from your Mac, then plug it back in, and make sure that all cables and adapters are securely connected at both ends. Test with another cable or adapter, if available.
- Plug the device directly into your Mac instead of a USB hub or other device, and if necessary test with a different USB port on your Mac or device.
- Some devices need their own software, such as drivers or firmware. Others work without additional software. Check with the maker of your device, and install all available Apple software updates as well.
- If your device came with an AC power adapter, use it. Some devices can be powered by the USB port on your Mac. Others need more power than your Mac can provide.
- Restart your Mac.
Samsung Usb Drivers For Windows 10
- USB 3 devices can create wireless interference that affects Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices. Learn how to resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference.
- Mac notebook computers with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 can charge over that port using a compatible USB-C power adapter and cable.