Connect your wireless controller to play supported games from Apple Arcade or the App Store, navigate your Apple TV, and more.
See which wireless controllers are supported
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Other MFi (Made for iOS) Bluetooth controllers might be supported
PlayStation 4 (DualShock 4) Windows supports Sony PS4 controllers without additional software as. Keen Mac gamers should consider hooking up Sony’s DualShock 4 or Microsoft’s Xbox One controller to a Mac to improve their gaming setup. Though it's not designed for use with Mac, it's easy to.
Best Mac Game Controller
Pair a controller with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
- Considering the awkwardness of almost every other aspect of Mac gaming, I was a little shocked to discover how easy it is to pair popular console controllers with my MacBook.
- Attach the DualShock controller to your Mac with a microUSB cable, and it should connect in moments. To check, open the Apple menu, choose System Report, then USB: There should be a “Wireless.
Use the instructions that came with your wireless controller to put it into pairing mode. Then learn how to pair a controller with your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac.
Pc Controller Wireless
Pairing mode steps, button controls, and button customization vary across game controllers. Check with your game controller manufacturer for details.
If your controller doesn't connect or work as expected
Controller For Mac Gaming Computers
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- If you need to update the firmware on your controller, check with your game controller manufacturer.
- Check that you’re in range of your device and there isn’t interference in the area.
- If you still can't pair or connect, get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.